- General Information
2. The controller of personal data processed on the website is Info Veriti Polska spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Serwis Serwis Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Serwituty 23 KRS 0000281199 NIP 522-285-41-88 REGON 140979892.
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the data from being shared with unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Law on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and community law.
4. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Controller to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the implementation concluded between parties to the agreement.
5. The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
- by voluntarily entered in the forms information
- by collecting "cookies" [see cookies policy].
6. The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to carry out the process of handling the information contact.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form shall be subject to access to the natural person who placed it there. That person also has the right to modify and stop processing his/her data at any time.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are in no way supervised by the www.wwcr.pl. These sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions that we recommend to read.